Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

This will be my last post before Christmas, so I want to wish you a very merry Christmas, with lots of love, fun, and family togetherness!!!


I have one more post to make about Christmas pressies. This one I made for Sofie to hold the make up brushes she had hinted at for a Christmas present.


I have to thank Summerset for her wonderful instructions on how to put this together. I can highly recommend making these - so easy (easier than aprons lol).




I used denim (so omitted the interfacing), cotton and ribbon. All from the stash. The funny thing is that the cotton print was a remnant I bought with the intention of making an apron. (Can't get away from those aprons.....). And because the project uses so little fabric I still CAN make the apron!


Merry Christmas!!!!

5 comments:

Summerset said...

Glad your brush holder turned out well! I wouldn't interface the denim either, it has enough body by itself. Have a Merry Christmas!

Kitty Couture said...

I made a couple of these as well for Christmas gifts but can't show them as the recipients read my blog ;)

Merry Christmas Vicki!

Tany said...

Another fabulous gift made and thanks to Summerset for the very useful instructions!

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (I'll be away on vacations for a few days). Many hugs from Portugal!

Ann Made Studio said...

Vicki what a beautiful print.... and a great gift idea.
Have a Very Very Merry Christmas! Ann

Ann Made Studio said...

I wish you all the very best in 2008 Vicki. Happy Sewing :) Ann