Friday, January 11, 2008

Too hot to sew....

(Sofie and her friend Grace)

Yes, I am still here but not sewing...far too hot for that. I can't even get inspired by making a sun dress! January is not a busy sewing time for me as the girls are home on summer holidays. In fact today Sofie and I are hitting the shops to get some airconditioned comfort. Ellen is off on a summer film course.





But I have been exercising and of course keeping up with what every one else is doing!

(Sofie and Ellen)

6 comments:

Marji said...

Great photos!
It's so amazing to have daily contact with someone who lives where it's 'summer'. What an age we live in.
Hope it cools down for you soon.

Theresa said...

The hot, hot wind has stopped here in Geelong and a much cooler breeze is coming through, probably a couple more hours before it hits melbourne-I can smell smoke outside-the bushfire at Meredith. I hoping to cooler weather forecast for the weekend means I will be able to finish my current project-the pool looks fantastic...

Ann Made Studio said...

So not fair :( Not nice to tease us like this :) You look like you're having a great time and such a beautiful area for swimming.
Enjoy.

Summerset said...

Wow! What a nice pool - of course that's so appealing right now that I'm in the middle of winter.

Tany said...

You made me miss Summer! Great photos!

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Wow! Warm weather...can I come over and play!